বৃহস্পতিবার, ৭ নভেম্বর, ২০১৩

GBPUSD Range-Bound Conditions Continue

Trading Setups / Chart in Focus:

GBPUSD – Sterling/dollar stuck in trading range

The GBPUSD is still stuck in a trading range between about 1.5900 – 1.6260. Until we break outside of this range one way or the other, or get a price action signal from one of the boundaries of the range, there’s not much to do. Price has shown strength this week off 1.5900 support and could challenge 1.6260 resistance again before moving lower.


৩টি মন্তব্য:

  1. GBPUSD is a most popular pair and surely I love to trade with this. I don't need to be worried about Technical analysis. my broker OctaFx gives me all the analysis intime and I just make enough profits following them. This broker made me happier than I was before. EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD are the common pair I trade with.

    উত্তরমুছুন
  2. It is not possible to make money without risk. If you want to make good profit then you need to take risk. Also this business need good knowledge and experience. Knowledge is the best power of this business. You can try OctaFx for doing Safe trading in Forex business industry.

    উত্তরমুছুন
  3. If used well in my view Gbp/Usd is one of the best currency pairs to work on but it requires high amount of talent and skills. If we want to be successful than we must trade with proper planning and luckily for me I have got the backing of one of the finest Brokerage Company in the world OctaFX. They have low spread of just 0.2 pips for all major pairs including this and also amazingly quick execution of all trading orders.

    উত্তরমুছুন