বুধবার, ৩০ অক্টোবর, ২০১৩

What to Expect From Your Forex Account ?

As they place trades & orders in our account, keep in mind that your strategy of when to place orders is THE technique & do not require over emphasize each pip, trade, or market movement. Each trade is of a thousand insignificant trades. Trading is a game of three steps forward then two steps backward. When you expect perfection, you will be disappointed. Therefore, expect losing trades.

You may be wondering, how plenty of losses are needed to become a better winner?
A common misconception is that a strategy's success hinges on a high win ratio. That is basically not true. A number of the best strategies win only 40-50% of the time.
What is a lovely win ratio? There is no grand formula. It is not a size fits all approach, but choose the strategy's edge using the win ratio. Then confidently trade your technique & let the market's emotions choose the result of the trade.
Finally, expect losses to be incurred & prepare for them through low leverage so all of your equity is preserved.

৩টি মন্তব্য:

  1. I know I have to pay my tuition and blow a couple accounts before I understand the way things really work (I already done that!) so I'd better do it on micro-lots and keep saving for the real deal. My broker OctaFX uses a separate account to keep protected customers' funds segregated from the company's assets.

    উত্তরমুছুন
  2. Using my Broker broker account, I don't want to be a Millionaire right now. But of course I do have Hope and I love to dream. So, I believe I will become successful one day and will be a Expert trader. I have chose OctaFX as my broker and attended Demo contest there.

    Getting profits from Demo contest, Now I am doing live trading without investment my own Money. My dream is going to be true, because following Broker's analysis and financial news, I am making profits all the time.

    উত্তরমুছুন
  3. I have seriously high expectations and it is not from my account but from my broker OctaFX, as they are 8 times award winning company and have proven how great they are for traders. I get great deals that make success a certainty for me. They have great swap free account that allow me to do long term trading without any charging of fees so I can leave trade open without any hurry and also it is available for Non-religious people.

    উত্তরমুছুন